Transfer contents to an air tight container. Use as required and save the remaining mix in an air tight container.
Instructions to use the Dosa (Crepe) Mix
- Mix the mix with enough quantity of water to make a lump free runny paste consistency.
- Set aside for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Add little more water to adjust consistency (if required).
- Heat a Tawa and pour a ladle of batter and spread around in a circle.
- Drizzle with oil and cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with Coconut chutney or Idli Powder or Jaggery.